iStore's iCare Extended Warranty (which makes it 2 years warranty) for iPhone and iPad brings you the peace of mind that you need for your most loved devices. Remember, you cannot buy your device elsewhere and still buy iCare Extended Warranty from iStore- it’s a benefit available to iStore customers only. Your iPhone will be registered through your purchase, your iPhone and iPad will need to be registered by you in order to activate your iCare Extended warranty. Details on how to register is on your iCare Extended Warranty packaging.
What does iCare Extended Warranty cover?
If you find that there is a defect with your device’s hardware, you can submit a claim to iStore to have it repaired. The defect will either be repaired or alternatively, we will exchange it with a device that is the exact same model. Please note that a service fee will be charged for the above circumstances.
With iCare comes telephonic technical assistance for things like installation, launch, configuration, troubleshooting, including storing, retrieving, managing files and determining when a hardware service is required or screen damage coverage may apply. This is available for the full duration of your cover.
You can call 07080680061 or email [email protected]
1. Devices purchased from resellers other than iStore or ones that have been serviced by a non Apple Authorised Service Provider
2. Damage caused by something external like a fire or an earthquake
3. Devices that were damaged after they were lost or stolen
4. Scratches or dents which are deemed to be cosmetic damage
5. Damage caused by normal wear and tear or which is otherwise due to normal ageing of your device
6. Broken screen, liquid damage are also not covered .